What we collect and how we use it
Information you provide to us
- Account/login information, such as e-mail address (no discrimination of hosts), is used to facilitate account creation, authentication, and authorization. We may use your email address to contact you in regards to your account and the services it is signed up for.
- Support information, such as information you provide when reporting a problem with our services, request support from us, or otherwise correspond with us, will be used to provide such support and investigate the problem at hand.
Information we collect automatically
- Browser information, such as browser type, IP address, language, device type, and operating system, will be used to improve the quality of our services and enhance your experience.
- Usage information, such as information about your interactions with our website and services, including pages visited, actions taken, features used, and the date and time of such interactions, are stored without personal identifiers, and used to improve our website and services. We respect your browser's tracking configuration, namely DNT (Do Not Track) headers. If you signal your preference to not have this data collected, it will never enter our database.
Please note: we do not use any external analytics services for automatically collected browser and usage data, so it is never leaked to bad actors, which may track you across the Internet for advertising and surveillance purposes.
Exporting or deleting your data
You can request a machine-readable copy of your personal data from us. Please contact us via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you wish to delete your data, please contact us at email@example.com.
Spaceboard uses third party vendors and hosting partners ("data processors") to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology required to run our services. Although Spaceboard owns the code, databases, and all rights to the Spaceboard application, you retain all rights to your data.
We have so-called Data Processing Agreements with all our partners in order to ensure your privacy, according to the European Union's General Data Protection Regulation.
International data transfer
Sharing personal information with 3rd parties
Personally identifiable information we collect is solely used to provide our services, and is never shared with or sold to other organizations for commercial purposes.
In the event of a proposed merger, acquisition, financing, sale of assets or in the event of insolvency, bankruptcy, receivership or other change of control, your personal data may be disclosed to a successor or assignee as part of our business assets. In such a case, you will be notified in advance about the change of ownership or control, and will be able to have your data deleted before it would be shared.
Spaceboard may disclose personally identifiable information under special circumstances, such as to comply with subpoenas or when your actions violate the Terms of Service. Any requests have to comply with all legal requirements in the United Kingdom, before we consider disclosure.
A cookie is a small amount of data, which includes an anonymous unique identifier, that is sent to your browser from our server and stored on your computer's hard drive. Cookies are required to log in to Spaceboard services. We use them to keep you logged in for a certain amount of time and to store your preferences.
Spaceboard may periodically update this policy. We will notify you about significant changes in the way we treat personal information by sending a notice to the email address specified in your Spaceboard account or by placing a prominent notice on our site.
Terms of Service
By using the spaceboard.tech web site (“service”), or any services of Zero Technology Ltd (“Zero Technology”), you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“terms of service”). If you are entering into this agreement on behalf of a company or other legal entity, you represent that you have the authority to bind such entity, its affiliates and all users who access our services through your account to these terms and conditions, in which case the term “you” or “your” shall refer to such entity, its affiliates and users associated with it. If you do not have such authority, or if you do not agree with these terms and conditions, you must not accept this agreement and may not use the services.
Zero Technology reserves the right to update and change the terms of service from time to time without notice. Any new features that augment or enhance the current service, including the release of new tools and resources, shall be subject to the terms of service. Continued use of the service after any such changes shall constitute your consent to such changes. You can review the most current version of the terms of service at any time at https://spaceboard.tech/legal.
Violation of any of the terms below will result in the termination of your account. While Spaceboard prohibits such conduct and content on the service, you understand and agree that Spaceboard cannot be responsible for the content posted on the service and you nonetheless may be exposed to such materials. You agree to use the service at your own risk.
A. Account Terms
- You must be 13 years or older to use this service.
- You must be a human. Accounts registered by “bots” or other automated methods are not permitted.
- You must provide a valid email address to complete the signup process.
- You are responsible for all content posted and activity that occurs under your account (even when content is posted by others who have accounts under your account).
- You may not use the service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You must not, in the use of the service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright or trademark laws).
C. Cancellation and Termination
- You are solely responsible for properly canceling your account. You can cancel your account at any time by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- All of your content will be immediately deleted from the service upon cancellation. This information can not be recovered once your account is cancelled.
- Spaceboard, in its sole discretion, has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the service, or any other Spaceboard service, for any reason at any time. Such termination of the service will result in the deactivation or deletion of your account or your access to your account, and the forfeiture and relinquishment of all content in your account. Spaceboard reserves the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
D. Modifications to the Service and Prices
- Spaceboard reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the service (or any part thereof) with or without notice.
- Spaceboard shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the service.
E. Copyright and Content Ownership
- Spaceboard does not pre-screen content, but Spaceboard and its designee have the right (but not the obligation) in their sole discretion to refuse or remove any content that is available via the service.
- You shall defend Spaceboard against any claim, demand, suit or proceeding made or brought against Spaceboard by a third party alleging that Your content, or Your use of the service in violation of this Agreement, infringes or misappropriates the intellectual property rights of a third party or violates applicable law, and shall indemnify Spaceboard for any damages finally awarded against, and for reasonable attorney’s fees incurred by, Spaceboard in connection with any such claim, demand, suit or proceeding; provided, that Spaceboard (a) promptly gives You written notice of the claim, demand, suit or proceeding; (b) gives You sole control of the defense and settlement of the claim, demand, suit or proceeding (provided that You may not settle any claim, demand, suit or proceeding unless the settlement unconditionally releases Spaceboard of all liability); and © provides to You all reasonable assistance, at Your expense.
F. General Conditions
- Your use of the service is at your sole risk. The service is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis.
- Technical support is not provided.
- You understand that Spaceboard uses third party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology required to run the service.
- You must not modify, adapt or hack the service or modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with the service, Spaceboard, or any other Spaceboard service.
- You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the service, use of the service, or access to the service without the express written permission by Spaceboard.
- We may, but have no obligation to, remove content and accounts containing content that we determine in our sole discretion are unlawful, offensive, threatening, libelous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene or otherwise objectionable or violates any party’s intellectual property or these terms of service.
- Verbal, physical, written or other abuse (including threats of abuse or retribution) of any Spaceboard customer, employee, member, or officer will result in immediate account termination.
- You understand that the technical processing and transmission of the service, including your content, may be transfered unencrypted and involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices.
- You must not upload, post, host, or transmit unsolicited email, SMSs, or “spam” messages.
- You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
- If your bandwidth usage significantly exceeds the average bandwidth usage (as determined solely by Spaceboard) of other Spaceboard customers, we reserve the right to immediately disable your account.
- Spaceboard does not warrant that (i) the service will meet your specific requirements, (ii) the service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free, (iii) the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable, (iv) the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the service will meet your expectations, and (v) any errors in the service will be corrected.
- You expressly understand and agree that Spaceboard shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if Spaceboard has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from: (i) the use or the inability to use the service; (ii) the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any goods, data, information or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through or from the service; (iii) unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; (iv) statements or conduct of any third party on the service; (v) or any other matter relating to the service.
- The failure of Spaceboard to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the terms of service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. The terms of service constitutes the entire agreement between you and Spaceboard and govern your use of the service, superseding any prior agreements between you and Spaceboard (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the terms of service). You agree that these terms of service and Your use of the service are governed under Dutch law.
- Questions about the terms of service should be sent to email@example.com.